Monday, January 16, 2017
I'm starting to believe the characters, Eleanor and Park are very odd. Not in a demeaning manner but in a interesting manner. I always get excited once I find out something new. And the story is always seeming to take turns, like when Park put the eyeliner back on. Eyeliner or any kind of makeup generally has a feminine connotation to it and the idea that you think of is female when you see makeup. So that was shocking to me.
In addition to this, I really admire how the author incorporate how the two think. As in, as soon as something takes place you know what's each other is thinking. You know everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

They certainly seem like yeah, they are getting more comfortable being together and exploring stuff surrounding that. Liked how the dad reacted- traditional and disapproving- but at the end of the day his care for his son fights through that.
ReplyDelete